About

Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

This week has been lovely. It's been a lot of rest and fun little things like helping my best friend move into her new home! She just moved into this sweet little house in Charlotte that I spent a significant amount of time swooning over. I love charm and old homes and this house was all of those things. I mean just look at that arch and the light and the crown molding and the floors! (OK STOP) But seriously it's a beautiful home and I love it even more knowing she and her sweet fiance will be there together come May! Yay!

Excuse the terrible quality of this photo, but this beauty showed up in my mailbox today!! I've been wanting one for so long now and with a little Christmas money I had, I snagged one from the sale section and I am SO excited for all the mornings I'm going to be spending with this pretty thing. I love Gretchen's heart and the vision she has for women to spend time with Jesus daily! So great. 

Adam and I are doing pretty well so far sticking with our budget for 2016 #8daysstrong. We went on a double date earlier in the week with some sweet friends from our small group and only had $5 left for a date night. I kind of assumed we'd never spend that, but we were out grocery shopping and were planning on stopping by a goodbye dinner for a friend but didn't want to spend money at the restaurant. So Sam's club came to the rescue! Two hot dogs and two big cokes for $3! I'll be sharing more of our budget in a later post.

I'm loving Nicole's beautiful bathroom! Take me to that tub! 

See ya Monday for a meal plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment