About

Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites No. 2

This week went by so fast! But I did manage to take a bunch of pictures so here comes a photo dump!

Every Saturday morning we have cinnamon rolls from a can. I could probably make some homemade ones, but I don't love to bake and these little guys from Aldi are so yummy! It's a nice little tradition for us and makes the weekend even a little more special. 

I ordered these sheets from Amazon and they are WONDERFUL! They were only $35 because January is a white sale month so it's when I buy new sheets/towels/pillows all that fun stuff. We don't have high standards for sheets, we just needed more than one set (#reallife) but these are so soft and make us feel fancy ;)
Two favorites in one picture! My BFF and I had a great time on Monday night. We haven't lived in the same city for a while so being able to just pop over to her house and run to target is so fun for us! Also, that jacket is my new favorite and it was only $24 at Forever 21! It comes in three colors and is the perfect lightweight jacket for this Charlotte 'winter' we're having! 
I spent my Tuesday afternoon in the laundromat. We have a white comforter and I really wanted to clean it but our washer can't handle it! So I went to the laundromat and it's so fresh and clean now! I use the Oxiclean white revive and it is AMAZING! It leaves everything, even colors, looking brighter and fresh again. My mom gave me this recommendation and I won't turn back!
I tried on this dress in Target and it was 50% off! It was so cute but I really didn't have any reason to buy it so I just tried it on and admired it's cuteness. Also, I was having a good hair day and needed to document for posterities sake, of course ;)
Last! This cute little steamer was at Target and I think it would be so handy to have! You don't have to lug out a huge ironing board or a giant steamer. They had a bunch of colors too :) This is a PSA, go get one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment